Building the best AI assistant for the developers
- 1.Code Block formatting and syntax highlighting make it easy to distinguish code from the text content in the chat output. When you use Shortcuts to transform any existing code, the original code is collapsed by default in the question box, thus giving more space for the answer, and the output code is formatted and syntax highlighted.
- 2.Several UI improvements to make Bito look and work great in your IDE. We have reduced padding around the questions and answers blocks, so you see more content. The scrollbars are optimized to take up less space and reduce visual clutter.
- 1.Shortcuts give your existing code power of Bito AI. Select any code snippet in your code editor, and use Bito Shortcuts to run security, performance, or style check. Know how the code works, what it does, or generate comments. You can clean code, improve readability or automatically add exception handling. Behind the scene, we automatically generate the best possible prompt for the best AI output, so you don't have to spend time with prompts.
- 1.Fixed crash when using Bito JetBrain extension with PyCharm.
- 2.Fixed Git dependency issue in the Visual Studio Code extension.
- 1.Additional pre-defined prompts to improve the quality and readability of the code.
- Improve Readability - Makes code more readable by organizing the better
- Clean Code - Remove debugging, commented code, and log-related code.
- Make Robust - Add exception/error handling to the code.
- Add Steps - Add explanation steps to the block of codes.
- 1.Improved UX for smaller screen resolution.
- 1.Pre-defined prompts for various checks on your existing code. Select your code and choose one of the below options:
- Explain Steps: Explain "How the code works?".
- Explain Code: Explain "What does this code do?"
- Generate Comment: Generate a comment for the selected code.
- Performance Check: Check the selected code for performance and gives pointers to fix the performance. It also rewrites the code with the suggested performance fixes,
- Security Check: Check the selected code for security issues and gives pointers to fix them. It also rewrites the code with the suggested security fixes,
- Style Check: Check the selected code for the style issues and gives suggestions to fix them. It also rewrites the code with the suggested style fixes.
- 2.Command Pallet support in Visual Studio Code. All Bito commands are accessible in the Visual Studio Command Pallet.
- 3.Insert output from Bito AI into your code file with a single click. This is great for inserting any generated code in your code editor. It inserts the code wherever your cursor is, or if you want to replace the existing code, select the code and insert the new code.
- 1.Keyboard support for the AI Chatbox. Send the request with 'Enter' and add a new line to the chat with 'CTRL+Enter.'